KEY International School
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Schedule a visit at our school.
2. After the visit you will be handed the registration documents to be filled in and the admissions policy and procedure.
3. You will need the following documentation:
• Copy of the child’s birth certificate.
• Copy of the parents’ ID card or passport.
• Copy of the vaccination card.
• Health certificate from your General Practitioner.
4. Should your application be successful your child can start to enjoy his KEY International School experience.
9:00 - 16:00 - Students must arrive between 8:30 and 8:45.
Nursery and Kindergarden
9:00 - 17:00 - Students must arrive between 8:30 and 8:45.
9:00 - 13:00 - Short programme.
16:00 - 18:00
There are several public bus lines that can be used: 24, 25 and 48.
The bus stop is located 300 meters away from our school. (3 minute walk)
Parking is available on our parking spaces at Viva City and in the Auchan parking lot at Iulius Mall.
Our policy is to take the students out one or two times per day according to the weather.
We have a contract with an excellent catering company, which provides meals according to a plan created by a nutritionist. For children at Nursery, the cost is of 13 Ron /child/day for lunch and a snack. For children at Kindergarden, the cost is of 15 Ron/child/day for lunch and a snack. For children at Preschool/School, the cost is of 17 Ron/child/day for lunch and a snack. Parents will be invoiced at the end of the month only for the days their child attended school. Catering company "Exclusiv Catering"
For girls: navy blue skirt, white polo shirt, navy blue bow and school jumper, white stockings
For boys: navy blue trousers, white polo shirt, navy blue tie and school jumper
Our school is located at the ground floor of Block 3 in Viva City. This is a private condominium and the access is made via a pedestrian gate and car barriers, using access cards.
There is a security guard 24/7.
Within this condominium we have our own outdoor space, as well as two other playgrounds.
We have a full-time nurse as part of our staff.