Click each point to find out more.
9:00 - 16:00 - Students must arrive between 8:30 and 9:00.
9:00 - 13:00 - Short programme.
9:00 - 16:00 - Long programme.
16:30 - 18:00
There are several public bus lines that can be used: 24, 25 and 48.
The bus stop is located 300 meters away from our school. (3 minute walk)
Parking is available on our parking spaces at Viva City and in the Auchan parking lot at Iulius Mall.
1. Schedule a visit with our school.
2. After the visit you will be handed the registration documents to be filled in and the admissions policy and procedure.
3. You will need the following documentation:
• Copy of the child’s birth certificate.
• Copy of the parents’ ID card or passport.
• Copy of the vaccination card.
• Health certificate from your General Practitioner.
4. Should your application be successful your child can start to enjoy their KEY International School experience.
Our policy is to take our students out daily (except when it’s raining, foggy or more than -5 degrees Celsius).
We have a contract with an excellent catering company, which provides meals according to a plan created by a nutritionist.
For children aged 3 – 4 the cost is of 13 Ron /day for lunch and a snack.
For children aged 5 - 12 the cost is of 15 Ron /day for lunch and a snack.
Parents will be invoiced at the end of the month only for the days their child attended school.
The school has a uniform that consists of: navy blue trousers or skirt, a white polo shirt, tie or bow and the school jumper which you will receive after the enrolment process.
Our school is located at the ground floor of Block 3 in Viva City. This is a private condominium and the access is made via a pedestrian gate and car barriers, using access cards.
There is a security guard 24/7.
Within this condominium we have our own outdoor space, as well as two other playgrounds.
We have a full-time nurse as part of our staff.